You are looking for a welding controller for one of the following resistance welding applications:
Spot welding, projection welding, roller seam welding, special welding system
The welding machine is equipped with an AC or MF welding transformer. The welding conditions can fluctuate slightly. A welding current control (KSR) is required. The welding current should be monitored and, if necessary, also documented.
The welding current control must be simple and easy to use. Important information about the set parameters and the welding current should be readable at a glance. Changes to the welding parameters may only be possible with the appropriate authorization. Deviations from the specified welding current should be reported and displayed.
The Akzent 2000 is a resistance welding control of the middle performance class. Wherever a current control and current monitoring are sufficient to ensure the welding quality, it offers the optimal relationship between function and economy.
The main functional features are:
- 32 welding programs
- Secondary constant current control (KSR)
- 10 free programmable digital inputs
- 10 freel programmable digital outputs
- 2 analog outputs (0-10V) for proportional valve control
- Fieldbus interface (Profinet or others) optionally available
- Ether-Net interface for connection to the PC-supported process data management system SPV
- Firmware update via SD card
- Operation optionally via T-2000 control panel, PLC or PC interface
- Thyristor power units from 100 A - 2300 A
- Medium frequency inverter 400 A - 2400